www.laptopgainz.com says you will receive laptops in days kyle in california rides around with a cell phone while david sheperrio in n.carolina makes 29k a week ------ i sent them post office money order for $993 on sept 6, kyles says hes out of the loop hangs up on people , david doesnt answer emails anymore -------they have my money and says it will be october 22 before they can return it , its a scam they ought to be arrested for mail fraud , liars kyle is rude , no laptops no money yet --laptopgainz 1626 n. wilcox#475 L A CALIF.90028

Had an Experience with laptopgainz?

Comments

Serra Negra, Sao Paulo, Brazil #51779

some people are getting really mad , really mad at them and they are still ripping people off!!!!!!!!!!!

WENT TO THE RIP OFF REPORT AND GOT THE FOLLOWING INFO NAIL THESE BASTARDS!

LaptopGainz.com

Phone: 323-594-5663

Fax:

1626 N. Wilcox #475 LA, CA 90028

90028, Florida, 33024

U.S.A.

I had seriously thought about "investing" with this "company" and I'm so glad I didn't.Let me guess...You guy's saw their ads in both Small Business Opportunities Magazine and Home Business Opportunity Magazine?

I would also be seriously pissed off. IF IT'S ANY CONSOLATION CALL THE CALIFORNIA ATTORNEY GENERAL (do a google search) AND MAKE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT OF BOTH MAIL AND INTERNET FRAUD. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GET THESE *** TO INTO COURT. ALSO CALL THE FEDERAL POSTMASTER GENERAL OF YOUR STATE OR ILLINOIS AND MAKE A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT OF MAIL FRAUD.

I JUST HOPE YOU HAVE THE MAIL ORDER NUMBERS HANDY BECAUSE EACH FEDERAL POST OFFICE NATIONALLY MAINTAINS A LIST OF FRAUDULENT CLAIMS.

The next time remember: CAVEAT EMPTOR, LET THE BUYER BEWARE!HOPE THIS HELPS!

j.m.p.

Serra Negra, Sao Paulo, Brazil #43480

can i call police or fbi on www.laptopgainz.com ?just found out i wrote check the check to calif. but post office said theey cashed it in illinois , howcan they getaway with this? gary

Fort Garland, Colorado, United States #43329

I too have been scammed by these guys.My story: Young, in college and broke I thought I found the perfect solution with Laptopgainz.

With my LAST $500 I invested in laptops I never received and its been over 7 weeks. They're awful and should be ashamed of themselves.

Email me at shabit87@gmail.com if you too have been scammed.Together we can take these guys down.